The Land of Milk and Honey
Kleefeld is Manitoba's Honey Capital and it is also known for its dairy production. The town is located on highway 216 - about a half hour drive south of Winnipeg, eighteen minutes west of Steinbach.
- The Kleefeld School is Kindergarten through Grade 9.
- Conveniences: Grocery Store, Convenience Store, Restaurant / Coffee Shop, Gas Station, Car Wash, Video Rental, Post Office.
- The Honey Bee Park includes a Recreation Centre building, soccer fields, tennis courts, volleyball courts, base ball diamonds, skate park, ice rink, and children's playgrounds.
- Town water and sewer is managed by the Hanover Municipality.
- High speed Internet is available from MTS through a DSL phone line connection.
- Cable is not available. Most people wanting more than "farmer vision" will subscribe to a satellite connection.